Arogyam 2.0 is an online pitch event organized by MedTech Research Center of Excellence (MedTech CoE) – TECHIN of IIT Palakkad. It is a joint program by West’s Digital Technology Center (DTC) in Bengaluru and TECHIN for budding entrepreneurs to put forward their ideas to bring medical technology to life.
The selected teams after this event will be incubated by us and will get the opportunity to build their prototype, field test, mentored, assess the business viability and eventually deploy the products with innovation grant upto ₹10L.
The problem statements will be based on
Theme: Utilizing technology to improve healthcare results and patient experiences
Sub themes of the event are
- Assist in the evolvement of accessibility in the healthcare and critical care areas
- Leverage connection and IoT to improve patient experiences across therapeutic areas
- Use cases for invasive and non-invasive monitoring and medicine administrations in the hospital to home care continuum to ensure sustainable strategy
- Data-driven insights and analytics models to aid in better decision-making, adherence, and the minimization of adverse events in clinical trials and therapies
- Assistive devices for patients
- Diagnostic devices
- Tools and components to support doctors and hospitals in improving surgeries and intervention
Last date of Application – 26th April 2023